Upon the completion of undergraduate education, our students are equipped to:
- Demonstrate substantial knowledge of the fundamental business-related concepts such as management, economics, business law, accounting and finance, and marketing;
- Discuss main management theories and their role in the contemporary business environment;
- Explain the ethical responsibility of businesses to all relevant stakeholders and the natural environment;
- Evaluate business problems to formulate, elaborate, and communicate recommendations to decision-makers;
- Apply theories and concepts in management and related fields to properly plan, organize, direct, and control processes and people in an organization;
- Develop and conduct research, analyze and interpret information, provide solutions, and make decisions considering different perspectives;
- Produce and present business, marketing, financial, research plans;
- Work effectively in a team environment by performing different roles;
- Use research, analytical, and critical skills in day-to-day business operations;
- Recognize career choices for undergraduate management majors and the options for graduate study;
- Communicate effectively and fluently in English on subjects and issues related to business and business environment;
- Use the necessary skills and self-confidence to work and manage things independently.
During their studies, students are provided with opportunities to take part in exchange programs abroad provided by our International Relations Office. Besides, the students can start their professional development by visiting the Students and Career Center which is here to help connect students with opportunities, from internships to full-time employment and provide guidance throughout the cycles of your career.
Full Professor Dr. Senad Bušatlić
Management Program Coordinator